email@example.comHead Office | 416-658-3101
Skills for Change
Building Welcoming and Equitable Communities
Women in IT is a 20-week program that empowers women with education and/or experience in the technology sector by providing them training in Tech Sales and Accounting Management.
This program prepares women with knowledge of professional workplace practices and communication, and connects them to employment through employer connections and mentorship.
For more information, please contact Radhika Sharma at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workplace professionalism and diversity workshops
- Guest speakers and events
- Agile Methodologies
- Project Management
- Business Administration and Communication
- MS Office Suite
- Applicants who identify as women who are 18 years of age or older, people who identify as non-binary and/or genderqueer, live in Toronto and are on Ontario Works
- Must be legally able to work in Canada
- Speak English with a CLB Level 6+
- Past education and/or experience working in IT, project management/sales
- Ability to complete the training and willingness to enter into employment and/or further training
Test and Hire Program
We can match you with skilled candidates for a 6-week placement based on your business needs
Join us as a guest speaker and provide industry insights to our program participants
Opportunities to Mentor
Mentor newcomer women through our mentoring events
Please contact your caseworker to confirm your eligibility for the program.