- Skills for Change launches Six Pre-Apprenticeship Programs, supporting the expansion of the Trades sector in Ontario
- Skills for Change is thrilled to receive the 2020 Canada Volunteer Awards as a Social Innovator in Ontario region
- Breaking the COVID-19 Pandemic Stigma: Addressing Anti-Asian Racism
- New initiative launched to build more Black Community Leaders
- Experts address the Pandemic’s toll on the Immigration and Refugee Settlement Sector and its implications on the Canadian Labour Market
- Going into 2021 and Beyond: The Status of the Immigration and Settlement Sectors in Canada
- Women face ‘shadow pandemic, she-cession’
- Women leaders issue call to action to reset, shape and advance an inclusive equitable recovery
- Skills for Change CEO recognized in Canada’s Top 100 Black Women to Watch 2020
- Women leaders come together to address the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on marginalized women
- Managing Change with Surranna Sandy (The Good Partnership podcast)
- Skills for Change provides tech education to seniors with Bridging the Gap program in Dundas, Ontario
- Skills for Change provides tech education to seniors with Bridging the Gap program in the Hamilton area, Ontario
- Skills for Change’s 2018 Pioneers for Change Fundraiser Gala Press Release.
- Ethnic Women are Full Participants in Canada.
- York U partnership with Skills for Change in the Jane-Finch community empowers young people.
- CBC News: Skills for Change’s CEO provides insight about the City of Toronto’s plan to confront anti-black racism.
- Skills for Change launches Experience Ontario Pilot Program in Brantford & Guelph.
- Skills for Change launches Experience Ontario Pilot Program in Perth & Huron County.