Adecco is hiring full time Warehouse Worker for a major distribution center in Bolton, ON. Our client offers a 4-day work week in a clean and safe environment with a Tim Horton and a cafeteria with accessible iPad for the staff. The pay rate for this position starts at 16$/h plus $ 0.60 premium for afternoon with the possibility of raise after 3-4 months up to $17.60/h. Our client offers great possibility to become permanent and to grow within the company. Must be able to manage heavy repetitive lifting to 50lbs and be able to work 10 hours shift and weekend. This position is not transit accessible, so a car or reliable transportation is required.
This is a great opportunity to work in a brand-new state of the art distribution center We also offer $150 referral bonus.
– 5.45 am – 3.45 pm (Morning)
– 3.45 pm – 1.45 am (Afternoon)
– Preparing packages for shipment and pulling inventory for orders.
– Pack the goods in shipping container
– Assemble packaging like boxes or crates and label them
– Unloading packages and checking their contents to ensure they match the orders
– Using RF scanner
– Assisting in other general labour duties
Warehouse Worker requirements:
– Able to manage heavy repetitive lifting to 50lbs
– Clean criminal background
– Safety shoes required
– Must be detail oriented
– Must be able to work on weekends
– Must be able to work 10 hours shift
Why work general labour for Adecco
– Plus 4% vacation pay
– Generous referral bonuses
– Medical and dental benefits offered after 3 months
– Reliable, weekly pay periods
If you are interested in this Warehouse Worker Job in Bolton, ON Apply now by clicking on the “Apply with Adecco” and start your new job tomorrow!
Please attach your resume below in a Microsoft Word or PDF format. Title your resume with your first and last name. For example: RaviKumar