Reporting to the Line Leader, the Team Leader – Packaging is responsible for providing hands-on leadership to the packaging line while ensuring a consistent product in a timely manner that meets all standards set forth by fgf brands.
- Leads by example and fosters an environment of mutual respect and team work among Team Members
- Conduct pre-shift huddles and provides feedback for Team Members
- Leads, coaches, mentors and trains Team Members
- Verifying proper packaging materials and ensuring proper product in being placed within the packaging
- Operates and manages labelling machine efficiently
- Responsible for controlling CCP (Critical Control Point)
- Responsible for all packaging quality paperwork and ensuring accuracy
- Ensures Operations Management System (OMS) procedures are being followed (entering inventory into the operating system)
- Follows VQS (visual quality standards)
- Provides orientation and training as required to ensure an effective and efficient work force
- Ensures that a safe working environment is maintained at all times by enforcing Company standards and follows-up on regular inspections
- Reports any equipment malfunctions to the appropriate parties
- Ensures every Team Member on the packaging line receives their entitled break and proper coverage is provided during each Team Member’s break
- Follows all GMP’s and Safety Procedures as outlined by fgf brands
- May be asked by Shift Leader to perform general labor duties when needed as well as be assigned additional duties
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment (food/bakery experience is desirable)
- Accuracy and attention to detail and the ability to detect the presence of a quality issue
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Physically capable of performing the demands of the role
- Ability to frequently move objects up to 40 kg
- Ability to move from one task to another with minimal distraction
- Flexible to work days, afternoons, nights & weekends if needed
We’re foodies and our passion is baked in…
- Customer and Product Centricity – You are always keeping our products front and center.
- Flexibility, Agility, Adaptability –You embrace speed, change and uncertainty.
- Team Work and Collaboration – You are a relationship builder.
- Passion for Excellence – You look for innovative solutions and challenges the status quo.
- Drives Execution – You are a risk taker!
What is the recipe for a great career at FGF?
Working at FGF Brands, there is never a dull moment! As a successful company that is continually growing there is always challenging yet rewarding work to be a part of. We have an entrepreneurial mindset which encourages all our team members to use their own creativity and out of the boxthinking to come up with solutions and new ideas.
Let’s be frank. FGF is not for everybody. Our culture is unique. We dive headfirst into the unknown. If you’re fun-loving, talented and fearless, we’re for you.
What FGF Offers:
- Disruptive and a naan-traditional mindset
- An inclusive and dynamic culture
- Accelerated career progression
- Commitment to learning and development
- Opportunity to be impactful
- Competitive compensation