We’re a naan traditional company…
What is the recipe for a great career at FGF?
Working at FGF Brands, there is never a dull moment! As a successful company that is continually growing there is always challenging yet rewarding work to be a part of. We have an entrepreneurial mindset which encourages all our team members to use their own creativity and out of the boxthinking to come up with solutions and new ideas.
Let’s be frank. FGF is not for everybody. Our culture is unique. We dive headfirst into the unknown. If you’re fun-loving, talented and fearless, we’re for you.
What FGF Offers:
- Disruptive and a naan-traditional mindset
- An inclusive and dynamic culture
- Accelerated career progression
- Commitment to learning and development
- Opportunity to be impactful
Team Leader Mixing: Reporting to the Line Leader and Shift Leader, the Team Leader –Mixing will provide hands-on leadership on a production shift within the plant to ensure production schedules are met safely and on time all within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment.
- Leads by example and fosters an environment of mutual respect and team work among Team Members
- Conduct pre-shift huddles and provides feedback for Line Leads& Shift Leads.
- Leads, coaches, mentors and trains Mixers, Scalers, and Team Members
- Ensures production schedules are met and all Process and Procedures are being followed.
- Prepares Mixer and Mixing schedules for the team,
- Checks throughout shift to ensure that proper methods and procedures are being used and that quality, safety, environment standards are being met
- Leads, coaches, mentors and trains Mixers, Scalers, and Team Members as needed
- Ensures that a safe working environment is maintained at all timesby enforcing Company standards and following up on regular inspections
- Follows and enforce all GMP’s and Safety Procedures as outlined by FGFBrands.
- Prepares ingredients in mixing area per established batch list and schedule. This includes weighing, measuring, and verification of proper ingredients
- Ensures that lot code identification numbers are documented.
- Follows batches with precise measurements to create a very specialized batter.
- Operates mixing machinery/equipment as trained and followsFGF Brand’s safety guidelines
- Uses a variety of tools (scales, thermometers, knives, etc.) in a safe and efficient manner
- Reports any equipment malfunctions or quality issues to the appropriate parties
- Continues learning of all systems, responsible for ongoing training for all mixers
- Ensures Operations Management System (OMS) procedures are being followed (entering inventory into the operating system)
- Participates in clean up responsibilities (must maintain a clean working environment by cleaning the floors and disposing of waste throughout the mixing area)
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment (food/bakery experience is desirable)
- Must have excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication skills, along with simple mathematical abilities
- Working knowledge of GMP’s, HACCP & O.H.S.A
We’re foodies and our passion is baked in…
- Customer and Product Centricity – You are always keeping our products front and center.
- Flexibility, Agility, Adaptability –You embrace speed, change and uncertainty.
- Team Work and Collaboration – You are a relationship builder.
- Passion for Excellence – You look for innovative solutions and challenges the status quo.
- Drives Execution – You are a risk taker
|Job Category||Full Time|