We’re a naan traditional company…
What is the recipe for a great career at FGF?
Working at FGF Brands, there is never a dull moment! As a successful company that is continually growing there is always challenging yet rewarding work to be a part of. We have an entrepreneurial mindset which encourages all our team members to use their own creativity and out of the box thinking to come up with solutions and new ideas.
Let’s be frank. FGF is not for everybody. Our culture is unique. We dive headfirst into the unknown. If you’re fun-loving, talented and fearless, we’re for you.
What FGF Offers:
- Disruptive and a naan-traditional mindset
- An inclusive and dynamic culture
- Accelerated career progression
- Commitment to learning and development
- Opportunity to be impactful
- Competitive compensation
Team Leader Dividing: Reporting to the Line Leader and Shift Leader, the Team Leader – Dividing is responsible for providing hands-on leadership to the depositing line and oven operators while ensuring a consistent product in a timely manner that meets all standards set forth by FGF.
- Leads by example and fosters an environment of mutual respect and team work among Team Members
- Conduct pre-shift huddles and provides feedback for Team Members
- Leads, coaches, mentors and trains Team Members
- Responsible for leading production Team Members on the depositing line, including Oven Operators and Mixers
- Co-coordinating with the mixing department to ensure proper batch is ready to be deposited
- Continuously loads the depositing machine with new batches
- Operates machine that deposits metered amount of batter into baking trays
- Weighs product regularly to ensure the machine is depositing the correct amount
- Provides adjustments to the computerized depositing machine
- Uses industrial sized spatula to ensure all the product batter is scraped into the machine
- Ensures Operations Management System (OMS) procedures are being followed (entering inventory into the operating system)
- Provides orientation and training as required to ensure an effective and efficient team
- Ensure a safe working environment is maintained by enforcing FGF standards and following up on inspections
- Reports any equipment malfunctions and quality issues to the appropriate parties
- Ensures every Team Member on the depositing line receives their breaks and proper coverage is provided
- Follows all GMP’s and Safety Procedures as outlined by FGF
- May be asked by a Shift Leader to perform General Labour duties when needed as well as be assigned additional duties
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment Accuracy and attention to detail and the ability to detect the presence of a quality issue
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or distraction
- Physical capable of performing the demands of the role including frequently moving objects up to 40 kg
- Flexible to work days, afternoons, nights & weekends if needed
We’re foodies and our passion is baked in…
Customer and Product Centricity – You are always keeping our products front and center.
• Flexibility, Agility, Adaptability – You embrace speed, change and uncertainty.
• Team Work and Collaboration – You are a relationship builder.
• Passion for Excellence – You look for innovative solutions and challenges the status quo.
• Drives Execution – You are a risk taker!
|Job Category||Full Time|