REPORTS TO: Production Supervisor
Key Task Description Frequency
(daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual) Band
1 Perform any of the following activities at various levels of speed as directed by the Team Leader:
-Dump empty bottles out of boxes into
– Place empty bottles onto moving conveyor belts.
– Place sprayers into bottles moving on conveyor belts
– Pack completed bottles of product into boxes.
– Place hangtags, sleeves or other promotional items on bottles moving on a conveyor belt.
– Clean labels or product off of bottles
– Empty bottles of product.
– Pack into shippers final products.
– Use L-Bar machine after training when necessary.
2 Be responsible for the final quality of every unit that is placed into a customer’s shipper. If unsure of the quality standard required, there is a responsibility to check with the Team Leader before packing questionable product.
3 Be responsible for the safety and housekeeping in the immediate work area. Help to clean up if the packing line stops for any period of time. Report any unsafe conditions to your Team Leader or Supervisor.
4 Participate in Continuous Improvement activities.
5 Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, Safety Standards, and follow all plant policies and procedures.
6 Stack finished goods boxes on to a skid (boxes can weigh between 1kg and 14kg).
7 Responsible to set up codes on the case sealer.
8 Fill out Stacker Finished goods checklist.
9 Be able to move skids using a hand pump truck to move single pallets of finished goods out of a line.
10 Bring material to the line with a hand pump truck.
11 Dump bottles and caps into the appropriate hopper (weight of the box ranges from 5kg to 15kg)
12 Other related duties as required.
1) Possibility of working around unpleasant odours.
2) Various temperature changes.
3) Rotating and/or straight afternoon or midnight shifts.
4) Possibility of working around high noise levels, depending on location.
5) Constant interaction with a variety of chemicals and chemical product.