Senior Account Executive
We’re looking for a Sr. Account Executive with a background in enterprise sales to take Fiix’s explosive revenue growth to a whole new level. This successful candidate will generate business with world’s largest companies. Reporting into the Director, Sales, you will be instrumental in defining, testing, and growing a sales engine that quickly and easily scales with our breakneck growth
This role will focus on sourcing and building new client relationships. You will build a deep understanding of your client’s needs, qualifying, and controlling a sales pipeline. You will lead thorough sales processes and negotiations, selling our enterprise-level software.
What success looks like:
- Driving a full sales cycle – Achieving or overachieving on your sales targets
- Building relationships to maximize successful outcomes
- Be an SME and thought leader as a Sr. AE
What we are looking for:
Simply put, the best Sr. Account Executive on the planet.
- You’ll have a minimum of 5 years of experience managing and closing complex B2B sales cycles preferably in a SaaS software or technology environment.
- Proven track record closing Enterprise sales deals
- You have a deep understanding of how to quickly develop relationships with potential customers.
- You’re a storyteller, who’s comfortable presenting a company and a product to anyone, in any setting whether that is over the phone through an online demo or face-to-face.
- Presenting the value of a solution to meet individual customer needs is what you do best.
- Extensive experience with managing fast sales cycles is a must.
- Your customer facing skills (written, verbal, and presentation) are impeccable.
- You love working with marketing and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers.
- You’re organized and analytical and have the ability to identify and eliminate sales obstacles creatively and quickly.
- You love the idea of prospecting through high volume outreach programs to find the next Fiix customer.
- If ARR, ACV, LTV, and Churn are not foreign concepts, you’re already a step ahead of the rest.
At Fiix, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of thought and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.