We are looking for a motivated sales representative who possesses a go-getting attitude and a hunter-like mentality. The right candidate is someone who is looking for a new opportunity in the sales industry, with the potential for further growth in the company.
Who We Are & Why Choose Us:
Site Technologies™ helps service providers deliver profitable online presence to their small business customers. Our patented solution combines customer analysis, automated website generation and fulfillment. We’ll help clients earn high-margin, recurring revenues in digital services by ensuring small and medium businesses get the website they need, when they need it.
- Over ½ Million Business entities in our system
- Professional and fully optimized websites
- Creation of a series of promotional microsites
- Optimize microsites through content management.
We offer a team environment where employees can thrive in a positive culture. We offer a competitive base wage, a lucrative commission, and opportunity for career advancement and development. Interested in contributing your valuable skills and becoming part of an organization that is a leader in their industry? Join our team!
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Acquire new clients through outbound sales calls
- Cold calling and prospecting with a minimum of 100 calls a day
- Generation of leads from various sources
- Getting past the gate-keepers and in front of the decision-makers
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Meeting and exceeding established productivity goals: sales, call handling time, records accuracy.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Strong proven negotiating and closing skills
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling 100’s of calls per day
- Professional demeanour, with strong communication, and customer service skills.
- Ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns and overcome objections
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Effective organizational & time management skills
- Good understanding of online marketing
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Self Motivated, with high energy and engaging levels of enthusiasm
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- High level of integrity and work ethic