Seeking an individual to develop new business for PACE Consulting Benefits & Pensions Ltd. through actively prospecting and meeting with prospective clients, to discuss the landscape of their current Group Benefits program. This individual should be self-motivated, driven and goal oriented.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Develop new business for PACE Consulting Benefits & Pensions Ltd. through actively prospecting.
- Identify prospective clients by using business directories, cold calling, and building relationships.
- Manage all aspects of the client relationship. This includes all administration of the account and handling all communication with the insurance suppliers.
- Maintain ongoing communication with clients throughout the life of the relationship.
- Liaise with the insurance carriers and the clients.
- Participation in PACE Consulting’s’ training program titled “Pace University” & adhere to the processes established and communicated within Pace University.
- Participate in PACE Consulting Benefits & Pensions Ltd. functions.
- Minimum 2 years of Inside/Outside Sales and Cold Calling experience
- Proven track record in exceeding sales targets
- Strong “Hunter” approach to sales with the ability to create, grow and manage your block of business
- Knowledge in group benefits (an asset)
- Professional demeanor and presentation
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- MUST have valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Ability to work under little to no supervision
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Driven and Motivated demeanor
• Competitive compensation and commission structure
• Great Perks!!
• Holiday closure
• Continuous training, Lunch and Learns, Conferences etc.
• Many fun company functions and events (Golf tournament, Family Day, Baseball Games etc.)
• Opportunity to travel with sales staff twice a year (Costa Rica, San Diego, Los Angeles, Miami, Dominican Republic, Panama City, Texas and Scottsdale, Bahamas, Ireland) Just some of the places we’ve travelled to over the last few years.
PACE is a leading provider of consulting and brokerage services for employee benefit and pension plans across Canada. PACE Consulting has complete access to all insurance companies underwriting employee benefits and employer sponsored Pension and Group RRSP plans.
|Job Category||Full Time|