- WHO YOU ARE
- • You love customers and are confident in approaching them in a polite and friendly manner.
• You are passionate about actively offering all the services available in the IKEA store to help customers make informed choices, which results in a great shopping experience.
• You have experience within sales or customer service.
- A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
- • Maximising sales by ensuring your area of responsibility is clean, tidy, fully stocked and correctly priced. You also ensure your products are in perfect condition at all times.
• Analysing sales space capacities based on system parameters to secure high stock availability.
• Being passionate about the products you sell and actively learning about their features and benefits.
• Actively approaching customers to identify their needs by asking the right questions, and advising them on the best solutions for their homes.
- TOGETHER AS A TEAM
- We’re the team behind the scenes that make the IKEA products available to the many people. As a diverse mix of co-workers we use our supply process expertise to balance range and space capacity with forecasting and ordering to provide customers with high availability while minimizing costs. If you’ve wonder who’s responsible for finding effective and efficient ways of picking up the products for our customers, that’s us. We’re passionate about working together to improve the customer experience at IKEA!
- GOOD TO KNOW
- – You will be working in the Self Serve Department
– Ability to lift 50 pounds
– Must be available Friday evenings, Saturday & Sunday
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
From the deep forests in Sweden, we have spread our culture and values around the world. At the heart of our offer are our beautiful home-furnishing products and solutions, made with care for our planet, reaching millions of customers. At the heart of our business, are our wonderful co-workers representing diversity in all dimensions and passionate for life at home. We all contribute with our uniqueness and we want to grow and develop together. Our vision, “to create a better everyday life for the many people” inspires and guides us in everything we do. This is IKEA.
WHAT WE ALL HAVE IN COMMON
- Living our values
- Being your unique self, while respecting and including others
- A passion for home furnishing
- Performing & delivering while learning & developing
- Having fun!