Saint Elizabeth is a national health care provider that has been opening the door to new possibilities and experiences for more than a century. Recognized as Canada’s largest social enterprise, we employ 8,000 people and visit 18,000 clients every day. Through the Saint Elizabeth Research Centre, Health Career Colleges, the Saint Elizabeth Foundation and our leadership in person and family centered care, we are helping to make the future of health care brighter and stronger. Saint Elizabeth Health Care was awarded the Canada Order of Excellence in 2015.
Here are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
• As a Registered Nurse (RN) you will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with a century of experience.
• As a Registered Nurse (RN) you will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge.
• Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development.
• Total Rewards program which includes group benefits, and pension plan.
• Education bursaries, Tuition Assistance Program.
• Extensive paid orientation and preceptorship program, Subsidized RNAO memberships.
• Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
• Availability to work days, evenings, nights and weekends.
• A valid driver’s license and vehicle.
• Updated Immunization records.
• Updated Vulnerable Sector Check & clear Criminal Record Check.
• A willingness to attain required Saint Elizabeth certifications.
• Strong computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, Email etc.
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills.
• Works well in a changing environment.
• A current CPR certificate is required.
• This is a physically demanding position and requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling/squatting, reaching at chest and waist level (i.e. shoulder flexion) and numerous hand grips of varying forces.