We’re a naan traditional company…
What is the recipe for a great career at FGF?
Working at FGF Brands, there is never a dull moment! As a successful company that is continually growing there is always challenging yet rewarding work to be a part of. We have an entrepreneurial mindset which encourages all our team members to use their own creativity and out of the boxthinking to come up with solutions and new ideas.
Let’s be frank. FGF is not for everybody. Our culture is unique. We dive headfirst into the unknown. If you’re fun-loving, talented and fearless, we’re for you.
What FGF Offers:
- Disruptive and a naan-traditional mindset
- An inclusive and dynamic culture
- Accelerated career progression
- Commitment to learning and development
- Opportunity to be impactful
Production Line Supervisor:
The Production Line Supervisor is an essential role within our manufacturing facilities. You will provide leadership and guidance to our team members. You lead by example and motivate your team to deliver excellence. You thrive in an environment that is fast paced, and you encourage a culture where safety comes first.
You will be reporting to the Shift Leader and Operations Leader, and your focus will be to:
- Lead by example and fosters an environment of mutual respect and team work among Team Members
- Conduct pre-shift huddles and provides feedback for Team Leaders
- Responsible for leading Team Leaders in addition to production crew on one or more production lines
- Lead, coach, mentor and train Team Leaders and Team Members
- Ensure production schedules are met and deals with problems that may occur
- Co-ordinate the various department schedules, products and manpower to ensure that the production in the plant runs smoothly
- Maintain throughout the shift to ensure that proper methods and procedures are being used and that quality, safety, environment standards are being met
- Ensure that a safe working environment is maintained at all times by enforcing Company standards and following up on regular inspections
- Assist in all testing of new equipment, methods and or products, as well as trouble shoot processes and equipment
- Utilize the OMS system to help achieve production targets
- Follows and enforce all GMP’s and Safety Procedures as outlined by FGF
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment (food/bakery experience is preferred)
- Strong communication skills along with ability to build sold relationships and capability to influence and negotiate
- Working knowledge of GMP’s, HACCP & O.H.S.A is required
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Post-secondary education is an asset
We’re foodies and our passion is baked in…
- Customer and Product Centricity –You are always keeping our products front and center.
- Flexibility, Agility, Adaptability –You embrace speed, change and uncertainty.
- Team Work and Collaboration –You are a relationship builder.
- Passion for Excellence – You look for innovative solutions and challenges the status quo.
- Drives Execution–You are a risk taker!
Disclaimer: The above describes the general responsibilities, required knowledge and skills. Please keep in mind that other duties may be added or this description may be amended at any time.