- 2700 Dufferin Street, North York
- Full-time, Permanent
One of Toronto’s top caterers is looking for a cold kitchen prep cook.
Cook will work on Sundays from 7:00 AM to approximately 3:00 PM; Monday to Thursdays 3:00 PM to approximately 11:00 PM depending on daily order volumes.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- assisting the sous-chef with preparation and cooking of various hot food items.
- cutting and portioning cold kitchen items such as: fruit, cheese, and salads to given specifications for production.
- Packaging dips, sauces and condiments for other menu items.
- preparing, through to completion, menu items according to given specifications with an eye for presentation and quality.
- Occasionally assist at other departments and stations to help production.
An ideal candidate must:
- have a high level of knife skills and be able to work safely in a kitchen environment.
- be able to work in a fast paced kitchen environment producing high quality products.
- be detail oriented.
- perform kitchen duties in accordance with food safety and cleanliness guidelines.
Attractive compensation package and benefits package are available for the suitable candidate.
Please attach your resume below in a Microsoft Word or PDF format. Title your resume with your first and last name. For example: RaviKumar