SE Health Staffing Solutions
NOW HIRING: Personal Support Workers to provide staffing relief to hospitals and other institutions.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Competitive Rate of Pay
- Flexible shifts and scheduling
- Variety of Available Locations across Ontario – hospitals, long-term care, & other facilities
- Continuous Clinical Education
- WorkPerks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses.
- Changing non-sterile dressings
- Transferring, positioning & turning
- Exercising Range of motion with clients
- Assist patients with feeding
- Communication skills are essential
- Current PSW certificate or equivalent experience an asset
- Valid First Aid and CPR
- Availability to work days, evenings, and alternate weekends
- A willingness to attain required SE Health Certifications
- Able to work independently, or as part of a team
- Effective problem solving skills
- Basic Computer skills
SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home, today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home care, seniors lifestyle and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone. In 2019 we were honoured to be recognized by Forbes as one of Canada’s Best Employers.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.