- Toronto, ON
Experienced picker / packer required for a busy Toronto catering company. Picker will work during the afternoon Monday to Friday from 4:00 pm to approximately 9:00 pm.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- picking and then packing food, beverages and disposable packaging for deliveries.
- organizing paperwork and materials for deliveries for the following day.
- occasionally perform deliveries or pick-ups using company vehicles. You must hold a valid G class license with a clean drivers abstract.
- The picker/packer will also be cross-trained on Paragon scheduling software. Learning how to create driver routes for the next day’s deliveries.
An ideal candidate must:
- be detail oriented.
- work independently in a fast paced environment.
- have great organizational skills.
- be able to stand to work for extended periods of time.
- be able to lift loads of up to 50 lbs.
Occasional deliveries are an expected part of the position. You must hold a valid G class license with a clean drivers abstract.
Please attach your resume below in a Microsoft Word or PDF format. Title your resume with your first and last name. For example: RaviKumar