To efficiently provide expected quality and timely, professional workmanship while assisting in maintaining and/or improving machine capabilities in support of Clover Tool and Part delivery commitments. Achieving objectives and goals in this position requires commitment, loyalty and availability beyond customary business hours. Clover Tool requires all employees to perform their jobs in adherence to plant safety policies and procedures. While in the production area personal safety protective equipment must be worn at all times.
- Provide maintenance and repair services for the company plant/equipment, following the systems in place that are defined by management.
- Work accurately and advise Mechanic / Electrician or Maintenance Manager immediately of any errors or mistakes that have occurred for disposition.
- Carry out and follow instructions and projects as directed by the Maintenance Mechanic / Electrician and / or the Maintenance Manager.
- Assist in the development of preventative and predictive maintenance.
- Advise of further work if required on project and to monitor status of spare parts for maintenance management disposition.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- May be required to visit customer facilities to perform usual duties, where extended hours may be necessary.
- Learn all aspects of maintenance (both electrical and mechanical fields) to improve the effectiveness of the overall department.
- Servicing machines/equipment effectively for on-time delivery of products.
- Flexibility / Adaptability-Demonstrates flexibility, Adapts to the situation, Adapts to widely varied needs, Adapts plans and goals, Adapts organizational strategies
- Teamwork-Collaborates with others, Proactively assists and involves others, Fosters teamwork, Advises others/resolves conflicts, Builds bridges between teams
- Results Orientation-Addresses immediate customer needs, Maintains customer contact to ensure outputs are on track, Provides added value, Provides seasoned advice to enhance results, Ensures continued service excellence
- Must be able to read, write legibly, speak and understand English
- Completion of or Registered with a recognized Maintenance Mechanic / Millwright Apprenticeship School
- Mechanical, Electrical and Welding knowledge an asset