- 2700 Dufferin Street, North York
- Full-time, Permanent
Join a winning team!
Top Toronto area catering company is looking to hire a full-time permanent Chef to manage the Hors D’oeuvre/Canape department. Working week is from Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm.
• preparing, through to completion, a large variety of menu items according to given specifications with an eye for presentation and quality.
• manage a team of 3 professional cooks to meet production requirements.
• lead and document development of new menu items.
• perform kitchen duties in accordance with food safety and cleanliness guidelines.
An ideal candidate should:
• have a high level of knife skills and be able to work safely in a kitchen environment with all common kitchen appliances (ovens, deep fryer, grill, hand blenders).
• be able to work in a fast paced kitchen environment producing high quality beautifully presented products.
• be punctual, detail oriented, team player and independent worker.
Attractive compensation package and benefits is available for the suitable candidate.
Please attach your resume below in a Microsoft Word or PDF format. Title your resume with your first and last name. For example: RaviKumar