We’re looking for a Full stack Developer to help take Fiix’s explosive growth to a whole new level. We think most software is too complex, too many features with too many promises. We’re on a mission to change that – to build truly superior software that changes the way people work. Our team is growing fast and we’re looking for talented developers just like you that are hungry to innovate.
Fiix has a big goal – to create a more sustainable world. Sounds lofty right? Our mission is to make every maintenance team successful by enabling the adoption of a CMMS and we’re off to a great start. Teams that are part of the world’s most well known brands (like Kraft Heinz, Siemens, and MolsonCoors) manage their maintenance activities and achieve greater results with Fiix. But we’re not stopping there. Our team is growing in leaps and bounds and we’re conquering new challenges every day. We’re looking for big thinkers with small egos to join us on our journey to create a more sustainable world.
Why we do it?
We’re a team of market disrupting, like-minded individuals. We all do things our own way, but we come together each and every day to create and deliver the long awaited answer to an antiquated industry – and we have a lot of fun while we’re at it. We work in a great space in downtown Toronto, where we build awesome software and have fun.
A full stack developer who wants to work in a great company and help their team succeed!
- You are unafraid of change and can refactor and work effectively with legacy code.
- You understand and can demonstrate knowledge of common, Design Patterns, OOPS concepts and SOLID design principles.
- You have experience in working with modern build tools and have worked with CI and CD.
- You appreciate TDD, and you’re great with developer testing tools and methodologies.
- You have experience using Git for source code management.
- You have been exposed to Agile methodologies.
- You love working in a collaborative setting and thrive on the idea of collective success in achieving common goals.
- You focus on delivering high quality software and care deeply about code quality, readability and reliability.
- You are a self-starter with a strong desire to work on a small collaborative team in an agile environment.
- A B.Sc., M.Sc., or Ph.D. in Computer Science would be ideal.