- Daily communication with customer for regular orders and plan them
- Coordinate daily logistic activities for shipments
- Prepare necessary Export documents for shipments including export declaration & B/L instruction and container loading plan
- Plan all Imports and follow up with customers for all necessary documents.
- Update receiving reports.
- Work with bank for financial arrangement and document negotiation
- Assist in any special tasks as required.
- Posting daily transactions and inventories into Quick Books
- Scheduling and coordinating accounts payable processing
- Posting and depositing accounts receivable
- Administration projects utilizing Excel, Word and QuickBooks
- Manage some accounting work through QuickBooks and our internal ERP system.
- Must be an MBA
- One or more years of experience in Export documentation, Logistics and Accounting.
- Some Accounting experience would be an asset
- Strong written and oral communication skills required for daily communications with customers and the management team
- Excellent interpersonal skills with natural ability to collaborate with diverse personalities; demonstrates professionalism and maturity and is adaptable to a changing work environment
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel, QuickBooks and related software
- Project management skills, including the ability to oversee large projects
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to develop or optimize the internal office, logistic processes and financial processes
- Understands the importance of consulting and obtaining key management input when making decisions and then take responsibility to execute project tasks successfully, in a timely manner and with high rate of success
- Comfortable in performing long term multi-dimensional projects in conjunction with normal day-to-day activities.
- Should be Multitasking.
- Having strong IT skills
- Ready to travel