We’re a naan traditional company…
What is the recipe for a great career at FGF?
Working at FGF Brands, there is never a dull moment! As a successful company that is continually growing there is always challenging yet rewarding work to be a part of. We have an entrepreneurial mindset which encourages all our team members to use their own creativity and out of the boxthinking to come up with solutions and new ideas.
Let’s be frank. FGF is not for everybody. Our culture is unique. We dive headfirst into the unknown. If you’re fun-loving, talented and fearless, we’re for you.
What FGF Offers:
- Disruptive and a naan-traditional mindset
- An inclusive and dynamic culture
- Accelerated career progression
- Commitment to learning and development
- Opportunity to be impactful
The Control Electricianis responsible for providing overall electrical support to our plant operations, production; manufacturing and building electrical systems to ensure continuous operations.
- Install, maintain, test electrical equipment, PLC ‘s, low and high voltage building systems, and instrumentation.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose PLC’s (Siemens, Allen Bradley, etc.)
- Modify existing equipment in order to improve performance.
- Follow all GMP, Health & Safety, Food Safety & Environmental Standards
- Ontario Electrician License preferred not required
- Experience with retrofits; modifications; overhaul of equipment
- Minimum 2 years industrial electrician experience
- Past experience in a food manufacturing facility is a definite asset
- Experience with wiring systems; panels; etc.
- Good command of the English language required
- Computer literate (MS Office)
We’re foodies and our passion is baked in…
- Customer and Product Centricity –You are always keeping our products front and center.
- Flexibility, Agility, Adaptability –You embrace speed, change and uncertainty.
- Team Work and Collaboration –You are a relationship builder.
- Passion for Excellence – You look for innovative solutions and challenges the status quo.
- Drives Execution–You are a risk taker!
Disclaimer: The above describes the general responsibilities, required knowledge and skills. Please keep in mind that other duties may be added or this description may be amended at any time.