The Control Electrician is responsible for providing overall electrical support to our plant operations, production; manufacturing and building electrical systems to ensure continuous operations.
• Install, maintain, test electrical equipment, PLC ‘s, low and high voltage building systems, and instrumentation.
• Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose PLC’s (Siemens, Allen Bradley, etc.)
• Modify existing equipment in order to improve performance.
• Follow all GMP, Health & Safety, Food Safety & Environmental Standards
• Ontario Electrician License preferred not required
• Experience with retrofits; modifications; overhaul of equipment
• Minimum 2 years industrial electrician experience
• Past experience in a food manufacturing facility is a definite asset
• Experience with wiring systems; panels; etc.
• Good command of the English language required
• Computer literate (MS Office)