The Control Electrician is responsible for providing overall electrical support to our plant operations, production; manufacturing and building electrical systems to ensure continuous operations.
- Install, maintain, test electrical equipment, PLC ‘s, low voltage building systems, and instrumentation.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose PLC’s (Siemens, Allen Bradley, etc.)
- Modify existing equipment in order to improve performance.
- Follow all GMP, Health & Safety, Food Safety & Environmental Standards
- Ontario Electrician License required
- Must be flexible with shift work and on weekends when needed
- Ability to lift objects of up to 50lbs
- Experience with retrofits; modifications; overhaul of equipment
- Minimum 2 years industrial electrician experience
- Past experience in a food manufacturing facility is a definite asset
- Experience with wiring systems; panels; etc.
- Good command of the English language required
- Computer literate (MS Office)
We’re foodies and our passion is baked in…
• Customer and Product Centricity – You are always keeping our products front and center.
• Flexibility, Agility, Adaptability – You embrace speed, change and uncertainty.
• Team Work and Collaboration – You are a relationship builder.
• Passion for Excellence – You look for innovative solutions and challenges the status quo.
• Drives Execution – You are a risk taker!
What FGF Offers:
• Disruptive and a naan-traditional mindset
• An inclusive and dynamic culture
• Accelerated career progression
• Commitment to learning and development
• Opportunity to be impactful
• Competitive compensation
|Job Category||Full Time|