NOW HIRING A FULL-TIME COMMERICAL DIRECTOR (B2B SALES)
McLean & Company
Position Title: Commercial Director (B2B Sales)
Department: HR Acquire
Reports to: Director, Sales
Location: Toronto or London, ON
Are you ready to join a modern sales team in Toronto or London, ON as we connect HR leaders to data-driven HR Solutions? We run an uncapped commission with generous base (100k+ OTE), offer great perks including a yearly trip for top performers, and a vibrant company culture. In short – we are an interesting place to work and we reward hard work / sales talent. For the past 20 years, we have seen year over year growth and to support that McLean & Company is looking to add a new member to our Toronto HR Acquire team.
You’ll be a good fit if you….
- Already <span “text-decoration:=”” underline”=””>have 2-5 years of experience in a Sales role
- Have proven yourself by <span “text-decoration:=”” underline”=””>hitting or exceeding targets in previous roles – our key metrics are Appointments Booked and Appointments Completed
- Want to <span “text-decoration:=”” underline”=””>work with healthy convertible leads that have been developed through focused marketing and lead generation activities
- Prefer a modern sales environment and have already <span “text-decoration:=”” underline”=””>worked on a CRM like Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
- Are excited by the prospect of bi-weekly 1-to-1 coaching with your manager and weekly training as a department
- Are ready to spend a third of your time <span “text-decoration:=”” underline”=””>traveling in Canada and internationally (with a focus on the U.S) for Sales Events and Appointments
- Are looking forward to applying your skills to the Human Resources sector and building product expertise during your first 6 months
In the Commercial Director Role you will:
- Ensure consistent monthly prospecting and lead generation activity targeting the right buying centers, leveraging online resources and sales tools (i.e. LinkedIn Navigator) in addition to company marketing campaigns – expectation of 15+ first sales appointments each month.
- Work marketing leads and conduct warm calls to book sales presentations with prospective clients.
- Prepare for sales presentations by customizing PowerPoint presentations to align with the target audience.
- Execute sales appointments to a high standard demonstrating proficient product and functional knowledge and adherence to McLean & Company’s sales processes and methodologies.
- Successfully manage sales opportunities through the pipeline in an efficient manner and ensure a seamless transition of new accounts to the account management team.
- Actively participate in ongoing sales coaching and training activities and demonstrate a strong commitment to personal improvement and advancement.
- Maintain sales data and information to a very high standard in Salesforce ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Provide senior leadership team with on-going customer feedback to help shape sales and marketing effectiveness, product improvement and innovation.
- Partner with the research department to include relevant analysts on sales presentations as needed. Engage with the research department to proactively increase product/service knowledge.
- Travel nationally and internationally (30% of time), particularly to U.S, to events and appointments.
McLean & Company, a subsidiary of Info-Tech Research group, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. To that end, upon request, we will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.
Title your resume with your first and last name. For example: RaviKumar
|Job Category||Full Time|