Date(s) - 09/04/2019
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
JOIN US for a 30-minute information session that will provide you with information about our FREE entrepreneurship training program!
About this Event
We want to support you to plan your business venture and connect you with people who will help you jump-start your business in Canada.
The Newcomer Entrepreneurship program is open to any Permanent Residents and Convention Refugees. If you have ever owned business outside of Canada and/or are looking to receive training and networking opportunities to learn about opening a business here in Canada, this program is perfect for you!
What we offer:
- FREE training program to help you develop a business plan;
- FREE access to our entrepreneurship hub (eHub) to work on your business plans, discuss your ideas, and access computers, internet, printing, scanning and photocopying facilities;
- Meet with industry experts visiting as guest speakers;
- Benefit from the opportunity to be mentored by entrepreneurs who are running their own businesses;
- Attend networking events to learn how to network and pitch your ideas;
- Practice your networking skills and gain professional connections;
- Learn about employment opportunities to support yourself while your business is developing;
- Opportunities to learn, share, and collaborate with other aspiring entrepreneurs!
Who can apply?
In order to be eligible for the Newcomer Entrepreneurship Program, participants need to have:
- CLB or IELTS Level 4 or higher and be Permanent Residents or Convention Refugees
Spots available for the next cohort starting in April 2019!
For more information please contact: email@example.com or 416-658-3101
Toronto Central | St. Clair
791 St Clair Avenue West, LAB 1
Toronto, Ontario M6C 1B7