Date(s) - 12/02/2019 - 26/03/2019
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
JOIN US for a 30 minute information session that will provide you with information about our FREE 10-week entrepreneurship training program!
We want to support you to plan your business venture and connect you with people who will help you jump-start your business in Canada.
The Newcomer Entrepreneurship program is open to any Permanent Residents and Convention Refugees. If you have ever owned business outside of Canada and/or are looking to receive training and networking opportunities to learn about opening a business here in Canada, this program is perfect for you!
What we offer:
– FREE training program to help you develop a business plan;
– FREE access to our entrepreneurship hub (eHub) to work on your business plans, discuss your ideas, and access computers, internet, printing, scanning and photocopying facilities;
– Meet with industry experts visiting as guest speakers;
– Benefit from the opportunity to be mentored by entrepreneurs who are running their own businesses;
– Attend networking events to learn how to network and pitch your ideas;
– Practice your networking skills and gain professional connections;
– Learn about employment opportunities to support yourself while your business is developing;
– Opportunities to learn, share, and collaborate with other aspiring entrepreneurs!
Who can apply?
In order to be eligible for the Newcomer Entrepreneurship Program, participants need to have:
– CLB or IELTS Level 4 or higher and be Permanent Residents or Convention Refugees
Spots available for the next cohort starting in April 2019!
For more information please contact: email@example.com or 416-658-3101