Date(s) - 10/04/2019
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Are you new to Canada?
Are you internationally trained in the health care or IT field?
Are you considering your career options in Canada?
About this Event
HEALTH INFORMATICS BRIDGING PROGRAM INFO SESSION
The Health Informatics Bridging Program at Skills for Change provides internationally trained newcomers with a background in healthcare OR the information technology sector, the knowledge and experience they need for a rewarding career in the field of Health Informatics.
The Program is a full-time eight-week program that allows participants the opportunity to develop real-world experience with practical hands-on labs led by leading instructors. Participants with an interest in the integration of information technologies in the healthcare delivery sector stand to greatly benefit from this program.
- Full-time eight-week program;
- Experiential components delivered by George Brown College;
- Effective job search strategies: resume development, market research techniques, and interview skills, provided by Skills for Change;
- Guest speaking panels led by industry and academic professionals;
- Connections with Health Informatics employers;
- Referrals to the Mentoring Partnership;
- Job placement support.
***The Health Informatics Bridging Program is free of charge, funded by the Government of Canada and delivered in partnership with George Brown College. It is open to internationally trained healthcare or IT professionals who are Permanent Residents or Convention Refugees, with a minimum of CLB 7 or IELTS 6.***
Join us for an information session to learn more about our program by registering above.
Toronto Central | St. Clair
791 St Clair Avenue West
Toronto, Ontario M6C 1B7