- This event has passed.
Teleperformance Recruitment Event
November 11, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Teleperformance is an industry leader in delivering top-notch customer service and engagement across many industries.
Are you looking for a rewarding work environment and stimulating challenges? Are you interested in working with the global leaders? Teleperformance is looking for inbound call center “experts” to join the team.
Teleperformance connects the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions.
When: November 11, 2019 | Time: 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Where: Skills for Change EO – East @ Flemingdon Park, 10 Gateway Blvd. Suite 105, M3C 3A1 (Overlea & Don Mills intersection)
Job Type: Night Shifts (Full time Positions)
What to bring
1) One photo ID (Drivers license, PR card, Passport etc)
2) Hard copy of SIN (Social Insurance Number)
Note – We encourage applicants to be on time, registration opens at 09:00 AM.
• Experts must be able to effectively communicate through reading, listening, qualifying and interpreting client specific customer needs
• Experts must be able to effectively and efficiently resolve the customer’s issue and/or sell the appropriate product
• Provide accurate and reliable information to facilitate customer needs
• Promote and offer products and services by consulting, collecting information and evaluating customer needs
• Flourishes as a team player in a fast, energy-rich and change-oriented environment
• Receive incoming calls and E-mails and/or make outbound responses from/to potential customers inquiring about order issues, product questions, special offers, eligibility or other information
• Determine customer resolution needs by utilizing established questions and answer techniques
• Demonstrate an ability to execute upsell opportunities and maximize revenue of each sale
• Solicit customers for additional product sales, when appropriate
• Solicit customer reason(s) for not canceling orders when appropriate
• Respond to customer questions and objections utilizing established service de-escalation and/or sales techniques
• Capture reasons for not resolving the customer issues or completing sales as requested by the Supervisor
• Process service or sales transactions by entering accurate and complete information into the relevant systems
• Participate in specialized training, as required
• Provide customers with all appropriate price quotes and product or service information
The skills and qualities sought for this position
• High school diploma
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Ability to interact professionally and courteously with clients
• Should be available to work at night and weekends
• Excellent communication skills. Bonus points and pay if you are bilingual
What we offer
• Hourly Pay
• Overnight premium for those working between 10 pm to 6 am
• Excellent medical, dental and benefits plans- An employee assistance program
• Internal career advancement opportunities with JUMP Teleperformance Career Plan
• Several discounts used on various services (Gym, Costco, etc.)
• Paid Training
Teleperformance welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Should you be invited to participate in the selection process we are committed to accommodating you to best meet your needs
Are you ready for the challenge and fit the profile we are looking for? Apply now.
For more information, please call us at 416 645 2489