- This event has passed.
Teleperformance Recruitment Event
February 24 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Teleperformance is an industry leader in delivering top-notch customer service and engagement across many industries.
Are you passionate about making a difference in people’s lives and homes? Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment where you can provide excellent customer service?
Teleperformance is the worldwide leader in customer experience management. We connect the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions.
Date: February 24, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Venue: Skills for Change EO – East @ Flemingdon Park, 10 Gateway Blvd, Suite 105, M3C 3A1 (Major Intersection : Overlea Blvd & Don Mills Rd)
Job Type: Flexible Shifts (Full time : Permanent)
Teleperformance is also looking to hire multilingual candidates (English and/or Spanish/French/German/Portuguese)
Please bring the following documents:
Government Issued Photo ID (Drivers license, PR Card, Passport etc.)
SIN (Hard Copy)
Work Permit (if applicable)
Note – We encourage applicants to be on time, registration opens at 09:00 AM.
• Answer incoming customer calls/ emails/social media queries with regard to product delivery, billing concerns and general queries.
• Respond to customer questions and objections utilizing established service de-escalation techniques and endeavor to provide resolutions the first time around.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism and build a positive rapport with each and every customer
• Update customer information in the customer service database after each customer interaction.
• Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and stay updated on any changes in company policies
• Make a positive impact on the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers
• Exercise retention efforts when appropriate
Job Requirements / Qualifications
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Ability to type at least 25 words per minute
• High school or GED
• Excellent command of English needed
What we offer
• Hourly Pay
• Flexible schedule – with 24/7 availability
• Overnight premium for those working between 10 pm to 6 am
• Excellent medical, dental and benefits plans- An employee assistance program
• Internal career advancement opportunities with JUMP Teleperformance Career Plan
• Several discounts used on various services (Gym, Costco, etc.)
• Paid Training
Teleperformance welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Should you be invited to participate in the selection process we are committed to accommodating you to best meet your needs
Are you ready for the challenge and fit the profile we are looking for? Apply now.
For more information, please call us at 416 645 2489 ext. 400