- This event has passed.
Info-session: Carpentry Pre-Apprenticeship Program
May 13 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
The Carpentry Pre-Apprenticeship Program by Skills for Change in collaboration with Humber College is a free training program.
The Carpentry Pre-App program is a free program for eligible participants and the registrations are currently open.
This is an interesting opportunity for participants who are seeking to build a career in general carpentry, one of the most sought-after skilled trades. Information sessions for Skills for Change’s Carpentry Pre-Apprenticeship program are currently ongoing. We would encourage participants to attend the info-session or reach out to us to know more about the program and the application process.
Eligibility Criteria includes:
– Participants should be 18 years or older
– Should have a minimum high school diploma or equivalent
– Live in Toronto or GTA
– Eligible to work in Ontario
Program Benefits include:
– Free program
– All classroom supplies provided at no cost
– All tools provided at no cost
– Safety boots, hard hat, gloves and all other safety equipment provided at no cost
– Equivalent to Level 1 Apprenticeship training
– 8-weeks paid placement