Employment Ontario offers a range of employment services, providing resources and supports that respond to both the career and employment needs of individuals and the skilled labour need of employers. Services include:
- Information & Referral: for training opportunities such as Second Career, Apprenticeship, GED, Literacy and Basic Skills, Bridge Training programs and other Government services. Client Service Planning and Coordination: individual needs assessments, assistance with referrals, access to education, training or other community services
- Job Search: Support for a successful job search including career exploration, job search tools, professional communication, Canadian workplace culture, group workshops, one-on-one counselling, coaching and individual employment support
- Job Matching, Placement and Incentives: Matching of skills with employment opportunities. Placement into employment and or on-the-job training, job test and hire, work experience and community volunteer placements. Financial incentives for employers to provide on-the-job training, apprenticeship, work experience opportunities and trial placements
- Mentoring: Discover the value of a mentor in your profession. Gain insights into the Canadian work environment and get help in building a network of professional contacts in your field. Click here to know more about our TRIEC Mentoring Partnership program.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 8:00pm
Friday and Saturday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Locations: Skills for Change
To book an appointment, or for more information, drop in, write or call:
- Toronto West: 416-572-0490 | eo-west@skillsforchange.
- Toronto East: 416-645-2489 | eo-east@skillsforchange.