The Microsoft Excel 2016 Essentials course covers basic to advance functions of Microsoft Excel 2016, including creating/managing worksheets and workbooks, customizing ribbons, copying and pasting, formulas and functions, formatting labels and values, conditional formatting, charting etc
- Introduction to formulas and functions
- Touching on basic math, look-up and logical functions
- Introduction to charts and different chart types
- Entering and sorting data
- Basic spread sheet skills and tools
- Formatting spread sheet
- Page set-up and printing
May 14th, 2022 |Toronto
Saturdays | 9:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M. (2 weeks, 10 Hours)
About the Course Classes are held in a Computer Lab Completion
- Certificate of Completion
- Tax Receipt Form for tuition fees for courses taken in the calendar year. To qualify, the fees must be more than $100 for the year.
Prerequisite Basic knowledge of Windows
About the Instructor Sujeewa Abeyasinghe is a friendly, patient, client-oriented instructor with more than ten years in the Canadian Banking and Finance industry. He is dedicated to making his students feel comfortable in their learning environment and strives to ensure that every student is engaged and active in class while allowing them to progress at their own pace. Students benefit from his strong accounting background and broad experience using Microsoft Office in real work situations. He is an excellent communicator with good leadership and mentoring skills combined with a strong work ethic. You can benefit from Sujeewa’s wide experience and acquire the skills you need to be successful in your own career.
– Former Student “I like Sujeewa’s teaching style and his instructions are precise and easy to understand/ follow. Sujeewa is very knowledgeable about the MS Office Suite. He is patience, has very good interpersonal skills and makes students comfortable. I would take additional courses with him and would recommend this course to my friends/colleagues.” – Former Student “I really liked my instructor Sujeeva, he had been a wonderful instructor and I would recommend Skills for Change to all my friends” – Former Student “Our instructor was really patient, he was explaining things individually when we need it. He is the instructor to keep in mind when you want to attend more courses.” – Former Student “The course os very helpful. Would like to see more options related to high end courses in Excel, word and Access. Like, How to use macros in them and more. So advanced courses in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access) or even Microsoft Visio would be great addition.”