SAP is an important skill to have in today’s job market. This course addresses all aspects of the SAP module that a person may come across. It is very intensive and every effort is taken to impart fullest value to the student. The entire course material has been developed on the exact real system so that the student is ready to enter to use the skill after course completion. The best part of this course is what you see is what you learn and you can apply the skill right away.
- Introduction and general navigation
- Organizational structure in FI
- General ledger accounting
- Customers and vendors masters and their relationships with FI
- Accounts receivables
- Account payables
- Material masters and its relationship with FI
- Goods issues and its effect on accounting
- Goods receipt and its effect on accounting
- Invoice receipt
- Payment run
- Dunning customers
- Profit centre accounting
- Cost centre accounting
- Consolidation and reporting
- Financial statement version
- Tables in SAP
- Queries in SAP
After taking this course, the Learners will be able to work both as a Consultant and End-User.
As an SAP FICO consultant, you’ll be able to work in various other positions, including senior analyst programmer, account, and finance executive, and many more. SAP FICO consultants support and implement this module by enhancing various client business functionalities and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction. These professionals are responsible for the design, implementation, management and testing of all FI/CO modules.
- SAP Financial Accounting (FI) and SAP Controlling (CO) process and consultant training delivers the understanding and expertise professionals need for better management of finance accounting and reporting in enterprises.
- The course will prepare the students to learn and understand all the necessary end-to-end implementation steps to configure SAP S/4HANA FI/CO with end-user processes for any organization and help them to master the software on the server.
- The course will teach the students about the new integration of FI and CO, Business partner concept, New asset accounting, Ledger concept with accounting principles and deleted or obsolete transactions with the new ones.
- This course on SAP FI/CO process delivers the understanding and expertise professionals need for better management of finance accounting and reporting in enterprises.
- After this course, the students will be able to identify and analyse the business requirements of any organization for Record to Report process cycle and to configure SAP FICO modules accordingly.
About the Instructor:
Yogesh Kalra, MBA, University of Toronto has over 25 years of experience in SAP plus over 8 years of experience in Business. He is also an author of several books on various areas in SAP available on Amazon and other book stores. In the teaching of the course, he integrates actual work scenarios with SAP training to provide a real world understanding of SAP hands on the system. He has worked with Big 4 consulting and multiple blue chip companies on multiple projects across the continent and Europe. His company, INNOVAPTE is a SAP partner for consulting and building software that works in parallel with SAP’s ECC, S4 and B1 modules.
Classes are offered twice a week on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6-8:30pm