Accounting Essentials is an introduction to bookkeeping that includes clerical accounting, finance and general office administration. Little or no formal bookkeeping instruction? Learn the basics including bookkeeping terminology and methodology. Each session includes a lecture and exercises to reinforce the concepts. Gain a strong base in the fundamentals as a good foundation for computerized accounting. This course covers the complete accounting cycle and is designed for those who are interested in working in the areas of bookkeeping, clerical accounting, finance or general office work, or are looking to review their accounting knowledge. Accounting Essential introduces the concepts of bookkeeping and accounting using the theory of double entry bookkeeping. We welcome auditing student.* * Provided there is space available on the first class, undecided students may join the first half of class to observe. Please contact us to schedule in advance.
- Principals of Accounting
- Accounting Terminology
- Assets, Liabilities and Owners Equity
- Creating Accounts
- Making and Adjusting Entries
- Creating and Reviewing Financial Staments
About the Course Classes are held in a Classroom or Computer Lab Completion
- Certificate of Completion
- Tax Receipt Form for tuition fees for courses taken in the calendar year. To qualify, the fees must be more than $100 for the year.
Prerequisite Basic knowledge of Windows and intermediate level of English.
About the Instructor Nabila Nosseir is a Certified Teacher from Ontario College of Teachers. An accounting professional with over 14 years experience at the university level. Nabila has Masters in Accounting and Management Science. She delivers instruction in a variety of subject areas and corporate training involving dedicated and customized solutions. She has extensive level of knowledge with the following topics: – Bookkeeping and Advanced Financial Accounting – QuickBooks – Simply Accounting
Jan 29, 2022 (Online Class)|Toronto Saturdays | 9:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M. (4 weeks, 20 Hours)
– Former Student “My teacher Nabila is such a great teacher and its been wonderful and pleased to be one of her student. She really do her best to explain things in an easy way so that her students can get it and understand the lesson. I love to enroll again here in Skills for Change in the future to take other courses.” – Former Student “The teacher is knowledgeable on the course. And she did her best to arouse the interest of the students and she’s helpful in assisting some problems too.” – Former Student