SAP is an important skill to have in today’s job market. This course addresses all aspects of the SAP module that a person may come across. It is very intensive and every effort is taken to impart fullest value to the student. The entire course material has been developed on the exact real system so that the student is ready to enter to use the skill after course completion. The best part of this course is what you see is what you learn and you can apply the skill right away.
- Introduction and general navigation
- Organizational structure in MM
- Vendor master and purchase info records
- Material master
- Purchase requisition
- Purchase order creation
- Goods receipt and its effect on accounting
- Logistics Inv verification and evaluated invoice receipt
- Inventory management
- Valuation and account assignment
- Stock lookups and material movements
- Vendor payments
- Tables in SAP
- Queries in SAP
SAP MM is used by businesses worldwide, making it an essential skill for students who want to work in global companies. By learning SAP MM, students can gain a competitive advantage in the job market by possessing a highly valued and in-demand skill set. SAP MM is a widely used module in SAP ERP systems, and there is a high demand for professionals who can handle it. Learning SAP MM can open up numerous career opportunities in various industries.
- Students will learn the overview of SAP MM module and its features, different Master data in SAP MM module, understanding the procurement process and the transactions such as purchase requisitions, purchase orders, and RFQs. Special Procurement processes – Subcontracting, Consignment, Stock Transfers and external services. PR & PO Release procedure, Inventory management and Invoice verification.
- Students will learn the SAP MM Organization structure customization and important procedures such as Batch management, Material Requirements Planning (MRP), Split Valuation, Material Ledger, Valuation and account determination concept & configurations.
- SAP MM can be integrated with other SAP modules like SAP FI (Financial Accounting) and SAP CO (Controlling), which helps in seamless flow of data and improves the overall efficiency of the organization.
- SAP MM deals with the Procure to pay cycle and management of materials, and learning it will give students a deep understanding of the end-to-end procurement processes involved in purchasing, inventory management, and logistics.
About the Instructor:
Yogesh Kalra, MBA, University of Toronto has over 25 years of experience in SAP plus over 8 years of experience in Business. He is also an author of several books on various areas in SAP available on Amazon and other book stores. In the teaching of the course, he integrates actual work scenarios with SAP training to provide a real world understanding of SAP hands on the system. He has worked with Big 4 consulting and multiple blue chip companies on multiple projects across the continent and Europe. His company, INNOVAPTE is a SAP partner for consulting and building software that works in parallel with SAP’s ECC, S4 and B1 modules.