SAP training helps to develop skills and experience in the practical management and application of SAP technology. SAP training helps your organization maximize and accelerate the return on investment in SAP solutions and gain the competitive advantage from the SAP solutions. Our courses address all the aspects of the SAP modules that people may come across at work. The entire course materials are developed on the real system which makes learning easier. Students will follow the concept of WYSIWL – What You See Is What You Learn.
The SAP management system offers a wide variety of use options, being composed of different modules among which the student can find:
- Financial accounting: data management and other accounting/financial needs of a company.
- Control: providing right information necessary for the decision-making process.
- Material management: supplying support to all phases of material management such as needs-planning and control, merchandise entry, stock management, etc.
- Sales and distribution: having control over warehouse and logistics
- Production planning: management of the bill of materials, planning of sales and operations etc.
For additional information call 416.658.3101 x216 or write firstname.lastname@example.org