Proposals will be accepted from champions in a variety of interactive formats, multimedia presentations and much more!
Proposals should include:
- Title of the session
- Brief description of the session
- Name(s) and bio of speaker(s)
- pre-recorded instruction video and interactive assignments. Content provided should be no longer than 30 minutes and assignments may include scenarios, case studies or worksheets
- Intended learning outcomes (e.g. “by the end of the session, participants will have learned…”)
Proposals will be accepted, on a first-come-first-served basis, until Friday March 12th. Submit your proposal today and make a positive impact on Ontario’s workforce innovation ecosystem.
1. Addressing Employer Needs for Newcomer Employment in Trades
2. 30-minutes Lightening Sessions ( Presentation + Assignment)
- Innovative Strategies for Newcomer Recruitment
- Innovative Strategies for Newcomer Retention
- Innovative Approaches to Meeting Newcomer Training Needs for Talent Development