For 40 years, Skills for Change has provided learning and training opportunities for immigrants, refugees and underserved groups to access and fully participate in the workplace and wider community.
Our Agency has played a major role in uplifting immigrant and equity-seeking communities. We are working to:
- Reduce Poverty through Decent Jobs
- Settle immigrants and refugees to create sustainable communities
- Improve Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Build skills to promote increased labour market attachment
- Create community through mentorship and networks
- Help underserved seniors to make friends and be digitally safe
- Empower equity-seeking groups to eradicate systemic racism
- Provide immigrant and racialized youth with equal access to opportunities
- Promote gender equality
- Eliminate Gender-Based Violence
- Address Labour Market Gaps
- Develop corporate partnerships to support our goals
Our clients stories are our stories – stories of seeking opportunities, refuge, equal access and building a new life in Canada.
As we reflect on the past 40 years and look towards the future of programming for our clients, we ask that you DONATE NOW to be part of our community of changemakers, creating a more welcoming and equitable Canada