Skills for Change Seniors Community Hub
Senior professionals supporting our communities
The SfC Seniors Community Hub engages senior and retired professionals in engaging roles to support their communities. Professionals that are 50+ are welcome to participate as advisory board members, facilitators and mentors.
The SfC Community Hub hosts workshops, social mentoring, networking sessions and conversational circles open to everyone in the community.
Senior and retired professionals can get involved by:
- Supporting Hub planning through Advisory Committee roles.
- Workshop training and mentoring other seniors, their families and the wider community.
- Facilitation of speaker and discussion sessions.
- Keeping seniors connected to their communities.
- Raising awareness across various generations on the significance of developing age-friendly communities.
Participants will benefit from:
- Training provided by senior experts in financial planning, communication and networking, health and wellness, entrepreneurship and career advancement.
- Professional advice, either one-on-one or in groups.
- Meeting a wide network of professionals with expertise in different fields and industries.
For registration and further information:
Jungah Kim, Project Execution Assistant
Phone: 416-658-3101 Ext. 261