NOW HIRING AN HR CONSULTING ANALYST
McLean & Company is a fast growing HR research and advisory firm, providing practical solutions to HR challenges. Our research team uses a rigorous research process to identify and hone best practices, create practical tools, templates and policies, and supply clients with the insight and guidance of our subject matter experts.
McLean is a place where your voice will be heard – a place where you see the impact of your work on our 30,000+ members. It is a place where you will find community and collaboration, where you will work with diverse individuals with their own unique stories and experiences. McLean is a place where success is celebrated by the whole team – a place where you are encouraged to stretch and grow.
McLean & Company is a division of Info-Tech Research Group.
As an HR Consulting Analyst with McLean & Company you will spend your time consuming and distilling data, new ideas and member needs into practical resources and advice that our clients can actually use. Working as part of a collaborative research team, you will write and deliver practical, tactical guides to streamline client operations.
A career as an HR Consulting Analyst will allow you to:
- Conduct client-driven, practical best practice research projects
- Participate in interviews with industry leaders and executives
- Contribute to research agendas and develop project plans
- Gain exposure to client challenges and implementation of HR projects
- Develop subject matter expertise and grow your career
- Work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- University degree required. Business, Psychology, HR or Adult Education would be an asset.
- Demonstrated academic achievement.
- Research experience (academic research).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Structured and logical thinking.
- Client-service disposition.
- Highly collaborative, able to work well in a team-based environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide, receive and action feedback.
- Facilitation experience is an asset.
- Must be eligible to attain a TN Visa.
Application Instructions & Other Details
- Please include a cover letter, CV and all post-secondary transcripts (to date). Unofficial and/or web reports are accepted.
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
ITRG is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.
Title your resume with your first and last name. For example: RaviKumar
|Job Category||Full Time|