NOW HIRING FOR A RESEARCH COORDINATOR
The Accounts Payable Research Coordinator is responsible for performing tasks related to invoice capture, routing of proper approvals, invoice issue resolution, and payment issuance to association vendors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Researches and responds to inquiries, including but not limited to clarifying when an invoice will get paid, why an invoices was paid incorrectly, and how to properly code an invoice.
- Researches and resolves invoice issues relating to unidentified properties, potential duplicate payments, image issues, missing invoices, missing payments, etc.
- Processes utility invoices in a timely manner to ensure due dates are met as to avoid late fees and disconnections.
- Processes the batching of approved invoices into the accounting system as well as resolving issues associated with that process.
- Supports internal and external information requests.
- Resolves internal and external customer issues utilizing prompt, effective communication.
- Team with property management to ensure all invoice information is captured correctly and processes are followed to ensure timely payment of invoices to association vendors.
- Assist the AP Manager to ensure proper workflows are established and maintained for routing of invoices through the approval process.
- Assist with training, guidance and support to system users in their application knowledge. Assist users on new processes and functions.
- Helps identify reoccurring errors and troubleshoots system issues.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct business at all times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct.
- Perform or assist with any operations as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules. Notify supervisor of unusual equipment or operating problems and the need for additional material and supplies.
- May participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, policies, and regulatory guidelines.
- Ensure all safety precautions are followed while performing the work.
- Follow all policies and Standard Operating Procedures as instructed by Management.
- Perform any range of special projects, tasks and other related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management or Business is preferred due to the complex nature of accounts payable transactions. Two years of experience in related field is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Proficiencies
- Must have strong computers and systems knowledge and proficiency.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work with sensitive or confidential information.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently and be self-driven
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and judgement and decision making abilities.
Tools & Equipment Used
Computer and peripherals, standard and customized software applications and tools, and usual office equipment.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
This position works under usual office conditions. The employee is required to work at a personal computer as well as be on the phone for extended periods of time. Must be able to stand, sit, walk and occasionally climb. The incumbent must be able to work extended and flexible hours and weekends as needed. Physical demands include ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work involves no or minimal travel.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Title your resume with your first and last name. For example: RaviKumar